Clearwater Klargester E18 - Gravity Fed 1.5m Invert Sewage Treatment System
18 Person / Population System.
Clearwater sewage treatment systems are a versatile and cost-effective solution for new-build housing, renovation projects and commercial premises.
Using trusted aerobic biological processes for the treatment of sewage, a Clearwater treatment system makes for an affordable and environmentally responsible solution.
Quick and easy to install, Clearwater sewage treatment systems are designed to let you get on with life safe and secure in the knowledge that even though you can't see it, or smell it, it's doing it's job.
E18 - Gravity Fed 1.5m Invert Sewage Treatment System - Clearwater Klargester
- Certified to EN 12566 standard and compliant with Building Regulations.
- Subject to consent and site conditions, the system can discharge directly to a watercourse.
- No mechanical or electrical components within the system - only an external electric blower
- Low running and maintenance costs.
- Low level visibility in the garden with a lockable child-proof cover.
- Controlled ventilation - minimises risk of odour nuisance.
- Easy to install and maintain with annual desludging / emptying.